Home depot credit card login allows you log into your account to manage your account, make payments, check card balance and view statements. The Home Depot credit card is a store-branded credit card that can be used for purchases at Home Depot stores and on the Home Depot website.
The card is issued by Citibank and offers a range of benefits, including special financing options for larger purchases, as well as discounts and rewards for frequent Home Depot customers.
Benefits of the Home Depot Credit Card
Some of the benefits of the Home Depot credit card include:
- The card offers special financing options on larger purchases, with no interest charged if the balance is paid in full within the promotional period. These promotional periods can range from 6 to 24 months, depending on the purchase amount.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases, such as 2% back in Home Depot gift cards, as well as exclusive discounts and offers throughout the year.
- Cardholders can manage their accounts online, view their statements, make payments, and track their rewards and benefits.
How to Login to Home Depot Credit Card
For Home depot credit card login;
- Using an internet connected web browser, go to https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your password
- Click SIGN ON
Follow these steps to log into your Home depot credit card account.
Home Depot Credit Card Login Password Recovery
In case you could not log into your credit card account due to a wrong or incorrect password you entered, there is no need to bother as you can access your account by resetting your password. To reset your password;
- Using an internet connected web browser, go to https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_HOMEDEPOT#signon
- Select Reset Password
- Choose whether or not you have your card on hand
- Fill in the required card details
- Click VERIFY
Follow the prompts to reset your password.
Home Depot Credit Card Customer Service
After going through this article, if you are still having issues logging into your Home Depot credit card account, you should not hesitate to contact their customer service. To contact their customer service;
- Using an internet connected device, go to https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_HOMEDEPOT#signon
- Scroll down the page
You would get a phone number and mail address with which you can contact their customer service.
What bank owns Home depot credit card?
The Home depot credit card is issued by Citi Bank. As Home Depot does not have a banking license, it collaborated with the Citi Bank to issue its credit card.
Where can I use my Home depot credit card?
You can only make use of your Home depot credit card at Home Depot stores and on the Home Depot website.
Can I manage my Home Depot credit card account online?
Yes, you can. Once you get approved and receive your credit card, you create an online access to your card account on the website. With online access to your account, you can manage your account and pay bills.
How do I access my Home depot credit card?
With a personal account, you can access your Home depot credit card account by signing in through the online portal.
What if I forgot my login password?
As mentioned earlier in the article, you can reset your password following those steps.